Dr. Emma Stokes is a Naturopathic Doctor who focuses on assessing the root causes of your health problems and then on finding solutions that enhance the ability of your body to function optimally.
After receiving her Bachelor degree at the University of Calgary, Emma attended the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) in Toronto, where she completed the intensive four-year Naturopathic Medicine program. She returned to the Calgary area in 2012.
She is extremely passionate about working with people to help them better understand their health and its role in providing an empowered and superior quality of life. Emma is compassionate, ready to listen, and motivated to offer patients the support they need to achieve their health goals.
In her general family practice, she works with many different conditions:
- Anxiety disorders, Depression, Insomnia and stress related disorders
- Women’s health issues including premenstrual syndrome, period irregularities, endometriosis, menopause, fertility, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis.
- Chronic diseases such as high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and arthritis.
- Allergies, asthma, eczema.
- Family & Children’s Health- support for the whole family- pediatrics to parents. Including ADHD and Autism.
Dr. Stokes is registered with the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta (CNDA) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND). In addition to her work at Lifepath Wellness Center, Emma is also actively involved in educating the public about health and naturopathic medicine through speaking engagements and media appearances.